Our estate is located in a tranquil setting just a 10 minute walk to the west of the historic town centre, close to University Hall and David Russell Apartments on the Rathelpie plateau which forms part of the Hepburn Gardens Conservation Area.

Stretching over 40 acres, the site has fine views across the Tay estuary over to the Sidlaw Hills, and was gifted to the University in 1904 by notable industrialist and benefactor Andrew Carnegie.