The Performance Centre is located in a tranquil setting just a ten minute walk to the west of the historic town centre.
Close to Whitehorn Hall, University Hall, Agnes Blackadder Hall and David Russell Apartments the sports facilities are situated all on one site on the Rathelpie plateau, which forms part of the Hepburn Gardens Conservation Area.
Stretching over 40 acres, the site has fine views across the Tay estuary over to the Sidlaw Hills, and was gifted to the University in 1904 by notable industrialist and benefactor Andrew Carnegie.
University Sports Centre
St Leonards Road
T: +44(0)1334 462190